Orange Campfire Cinnamon Rolls•
Posted on April 19 2021
Rise and shine! Come join us for a morning in the mountains.
Today we’ve set up camp to make one of our favorite camp breakfasts! Have you ever tried Orange Campfire Cinnamon Rolls?! They are the most delicious way to start an adventure.
Before we start, let’s pour ourselves a fresh cup of coffee. There’s really no better way to start the day than coffee in the mountains.
Now that we have our coffee, I'll show you how to create the ultimate campfire breakfast below. This meal is not only great while camping, it tastes amazing on a cozy morning at home. So wherever you are, let’s get cooking!
Orange Campfire Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Aluminium foil
- Cast iron skillet
- 1 pop-tube of cinnamon rolls
- Cream cheese frosting (if your rolls don’t come with some)
- Oranges (1 for every two rolls)
1. Before you start prepping the rolls, start your campfire. You will want to cook your Orange Cinnamon Rolls over hot coals that have been spread out a bit.
(These can also be made in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.)
2. Gather your oranges and slice them in half. Scoop out the orange (by spoon or by mouth) and leave the peel.
3. Open your rolls, and place one in each orange peel.
4. Wrap the orange peel + roll in foil leaving a “tent” on the top to allow for the roll to expand.
5. Set the foiled orange peels in your cast iron skillet. Set the skillet on top of hot coals. Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
6. Top your Orange Cinnamon Rolls with cream cheese frosting and enjoy!
A Day In Boulder, C...
One of the questions Court gets asked the most is, "I'm visiting Boulder, what should I do while I’m there?” Well, we wanted this June's Adventure ...Read More
Adventure Babe Tayl...
Every month we feature a Court’s General Store’s “Adventure Babe” to inspire you to explore, travel and experience the world around you. Meet Adve...Read More
The Camping Essentials
Who's ready for summer? At Court's General Store we are getting prepared for all the warm weather adventures! One of Court's favorite summer activ...Read More