Orange Campfire Cinnamon Rolls•
Posted on April 19 2021
Rise and shine! Come join us for a morning in the mountains.
Today we’ve set up camp to make one of our favorite camp breakfasts! Have you ever tried Orange Campfire Cinnamon Rolls?! They are the most delicious way to start an adventure.
Before we start, let’s pour ourselves a fresh cup of coffee. There’s really no better way to start the day than coffee in the mountains.
Now that we have our coffee, I'll show you how to create the ultimate campfire breakfast below. This meal is not only great while camping, it tastes amazing on a cozy morning at home. So wherever you are, let’s get cooking!
Orange Campfire Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Aluminium foil
- Cast iron skillet
- 1 pop-tube of cinnamon rolls
- Cream cheese frosting (if your rolls don’t come with some)
- Oranges (1 for every two rolls)
1. Before you start prepping the rolls, start your campfire. You will want to cook your Orange Cinnamon Rolls over hot coals that have been spread out a bit.
(These can also be made in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.)
2. Gather your oranges and slice them in half. Scoop out the orange (by spoon or by mouth) and leave the peel.
3. Open your rolls, and place one in each orange peel.
4. Wrap the orange peel + roll in foil leaving a “tent” on the top to allow for the roll to expand.
5. Set the foiled orange peels in your cast iron skillet. Set the skillet on top of hot coals. Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
6. Top your Orange Cinnamon Rolls with cream cheese frosting and enjoy!
10 Signs You Might ...
We have many people come to our page and say "I've never known how to describe my style but now I realize I'm a granola girl"! Are you a granola g...Read More
Best Of 2022
Happy New Year, friends! 2023 is here! With the fresh start of a new year, we wanted to take a moment to look back at the top 5 BEST moments of 20...Read More
Court's Camp Club C...
You are all loving the newest edition to our Court's General Store Shop Goods, the Court's Camp Club Crewneck! To celebrate the launch of our new v...Read More