Adventure Babe Taylor R.•
Posted on May 19 2022
Every month we feature a Court’s General Store’s “Adventure Babe” to inspire you to explore, travel and experience the world around you.
Meet Adventure Babe Taylor! She’ll be sharing her trip to Northern Colorado where she adventured through the Rocky Mountains!
What are your TOP FIVE things to do in the area?
1. Rocky Mountain National Park - access through Estes Park and pull off as much as you can and walk on the trails even just a little ways to discover insane scenery and native birds/animals living peacefully!
2. Sunrise at Horsetooth Reservoir - the early morning is way worth it for your drive into Horsetooth. Park at any trailhead to have incredible views of the sun coming up and easy free parking for the most part!
3. Peak to Peak Highway - start in Boulder and take this drive! It is 55 miles of pure amazement ! Plan to pull over at the easy pull offs to soak it all in! It takes you to see the Rocky Mountains and incredible views of the front range mountains!
4. Big Thompson Canyon - is a fav for fly fishing and walking around or just pulling off to enjoy the rushing fresh water!
5. Nederland, Colorado - The Deli at 8236 nestled in a quaint artsy mountain town and tastes unreal and so fun to pick up a sandwich and go to the lake down the street to park for free and eat out of the back of your vehicle and enjoy the views!
Taylor's Travel Tips:
All of these locations connect really well! For example Peak to Peak Highway takes you from Big Thompson Canyon to Estes to Nederland! So it is the perfect day full of adventure and good food with an effortless drive and places to pull off the whole way!
Our fav trip so far to these amazing places has been in August, weather wise, but October for basically getting the Canyons and hikes to yourselves 🤍✌🏼
We love to feature other women in small business! Taylor owns a photography business in Illinois.
"I am a couples and family photographer based in Illinois but travel all over the US to seek connection and adventure. My number one in my business is to help others feel seen and loved. "
Taylor's Store Faves:
What is on your list of places to visit this year? Taylor has us inspired to start planning our summer mountain adventures. We would LOVE to feature you as an adventure babe in 2022! Whether you are at home or exploring, make sure to tag us at @courtsgeneralstore for a chance to be featured in our next blog post + on social.
-Court's General Store Team
Court's Camp Club C...
You are all loving the newest edition to our Court's General Store Shop Goods, the Court's Camp Club Crewneck! To celebrate the launch of our new v...Read More
Court's General Sto...
It's official, Court's General Store is TWO years old! We wanted to take a moment to look back at the top 5 BEST moments of Court’s General Store'...Read More
Styled By You
Court's General Store has always been about sharing Court’s favorite camp goods, home goods, and apparel in hopes that it would inspire people to ...Read More