Adventure Babe Rachel J.•
Posted on April 14 2022
This month we are featuring our first adventure babe living on the road.
Meet Adventure Babe Rachel! She’ll be sharing her time in Baja California, Mexico where her and her partner have been living in their rooftop tent with the beach as their front porch.
What are your TOP FIVE things to do in the area?
3. Visit and eat lunch at the little river town San Ignacio
4. Indulge in fish and shrimp tacos, ceviche, and quesadillas. Immerse yourself in the culture!
5. Chase the sun and be okay with doing absolutely nothing.
Rachel's Travel Tips:
Baja is a magical place full of cactus forests, turquoise water, and vibrant culture. It’s a place that changes you for the better. We are constantly making new memories and experiencing new adventures out here. A few tips we’ve learned thus far…
- Bring enough cash as many places and people here only take cash (including gas).
- If you want to make some new friends, just bring guac and beer!
- Know you want to stay/camp somewhere for sure, before you pay… lesson learned the hard way.
- Bring plenty of lotion! After a while, you start to match the desert landscape.
- Be prepared to go with flow :)
We love to feature other women in small business! Rachel's illustration and design business is Rayco Design. She creates for brands and people with similar outdoor passions.
"I absolutely love what I do, and love that my work inspires others to get out and explore the beautiful world around us!"
Rachel's Store Faves:
What is on your list of places to visit this year? We hope this series continues to inspire you to explore, travel and experience the world around you more than ever! Rachel has definitely made us want to hop in our car and see where it takes us.
We would LOVE to feature you as an adventure babe in 2022! Whether you are at home or exploring, make sure to tag us at @courtsgeneralstore for a chance to be featured in our next blog post + on social.
-Court's General Store Team
Court's Camp Club C...
You are all loving the newest edition to our Court's General Store Shop Goods, the Court's Camp Club Crewneck! To celebrate the launch of our new v...Read More
Court's General Sto...
It's official, Court's General Store is TWO years old! We wanted to take a moment to look back at the top 5 BEST moments of Court’s General Store'...Read More
Styled By You
Court's General Store has always been about sharing Court’s favorite camp goods, home goods, and apparel in hopes that it would inspire people to ...Read More