Adventure Babe Rachel D.•
Posted on March 03 2022
Spring is on its way and we are getting prepared to go on all of our warm weather adventures. What better way to start out this season with a travel guide to the home of Court's General Store, Colorado!
Meet Adventure Babe Rachel! She’ll be sharing her favorite, must-see spots in the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
What are your TOP FIVE things to do in the area?
1. Mt. Bierstadt Trail/Lake - This is one of my favorite hikes in the whole state!
2. Cottonwood Pass, Buena Vista - Great drive to see some leaves during the fall!
3. Dream Lake - Is a beautiful hike AND featured on the classic Shop Tee 😉
4. Trail Ridge Road, Estes Park - Take a drive through the mountains and see some of Colorado’s tundra
5. Hanging Lake - A quintessential Colorado hiking spot
Rachel's Travel Tip:
My tips would be to remember water, water, water and a good hat for the lovely albeit it sometimes harsh Colorado sun.
Rachel's Store Faves:
What is on your list of places to visit this year? We hope this series continues to inspire you to explore, travel and experience the world around you more than ever!
We would LOVE to feature you as an adventure babe in 2022! Whether you are at home or exploring, make sure to tag us at @courtsgeneralstore for a chance to be featured in our next blog post + on social.
-Court's General Store Team
10 Signs You Might ...
We have many people come to our page and say "I've never known how to describe my style but now I realize I'm a granola girl"! Are you a granola g...Read More
Best Of 2022
Happy New Year, friends! 2023 is here! With the fresh start of a new year, we wanted to take a moment to look back at the top 5 BEST moments of 20...Read More
Court's Camp Club C...
You are all loving the newest edition to our Court's General Store Shop Goods, the Court's Camp Club Crewneck! To celebrate the launch of our new v...Read More