A Day In Boulder, CO with Court•
Posted on June 16 2022
One of the questions Court gets asked the most is, "I'm visiting Boulder, what should I do while I’m there?” Well, we wanted this June's Adventure Babe to be our favorite founder! Court is finally sharing what her perfect day in Boulder, CO looks like.
A Day in Boulder, CO with Court
1. Alpine Modern Cafe - Coffee first... always! We are fueling up for our day of adventure at my favorite cafe, Alpine Modern. This local cafe can be found in the cutest house just a short walk from the flatirons. Pro tip: You HAVE to order one of their amazing tartines!
2. Hike at Chautauqua - Chautauqua is just down the street from Alpine Modern Cafe and is one of the easiest and most accessible places to hike the Boulder Flatirons. This is one of my favorite places to bring friends/family to hike because there are SO MANY different trails with varying difficulty and length. There is truly a trail for everyone! Royal Arches is one of my favs.
3. Boulder Creek - After our hike we are heading to Boulder Creek for a quick dip! The creek runs almost fully through Boulder and up into Boulder Canyon. Pro tip: For a longer day in the water, you can rent or bring tubes and float down the creek. It’s like a natural water slide!
4. Pearl Street - If you haven't been to Boulder before, then you need to visit Pearl Street at least once! Pearl Street is where you will find a bunch of local shops and restaurants. Depending on the time of year, you may find a cute street fair or farmers market! Pro tip: Try River and Woods for lunch or dinner. It is my fav farm to table food and the restaurant is in a cozy century-old miner's cabin... SO cool!
5. Court's General Store - Of course our day in Boulder ends with my favorite activity of all... checking out Court's General Store! I have always wanted the store to be a place where you could find everything for your next adventure. Boulder is where Court’s General Store began, so be sure to take a look at our Shop Goods for all of your Colorado inspired apparel and accessories!
Have you been to Boulder, CO before? Have you tried any of Court's favorite activities? What are some of your favorite adventures you have experienced in Colorado?
We would LOVE to feature you as an adventure babe in 2022! Whether you are at home or exploring, make sure to tag us at @courtsgeneralstore for a chance to be featured in our next blog post + on social.
-Court's General Store Team
10 Signs You Might ...
We have many people come to our page and say "I've never known how to describe my style but now I realize I'm a granola girl"! Are you a granola g...Read More
Best Of 2022
Happy New Year, friends! 2023 is here! With the fresh start of a new year, we wanted to take a moment to look back at the top 5 BEST moments of 20...Read More
Court's Camp Club C...
You are all loving the newest edition to our Court's General Store Shop Goods, the Court's Camp Club Crewneck! To celebrate the launch of our new v...Read More